Monday, September 30, 2013

sick day

unfortunately the repercussions of my saturday night decided to catch up with me on this sunny monday morning. i have that horrible sick feeling where you can't even fathom the idea of eating anything without immediately thinking about throwing up. even my favorite broccoli and cheese soup  from panera bread wouldn't be able to make me feel better without having me hunched over a porcelain bowl first.

the only thing that sounds remotely good right now (and i think i might be able to hold it down) is a smoothie. leo and menno suggested digesting lots of vitamin b and c so my smoothie (filled with strawberries, a banana, and orange juice) should hopefully help with that sick feeling - fingers crossed!!

i hope everyone else has a great monday and isn't regretting the choices they made in alcohol consumption over the weekend (a bottle of wine, 5 beers, and a strawberry daiquiri may seem like a party, but definitely not on the inside...)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment