Sunday, September 28, 2014

thank goodness it's Sunday

i'm sitting here at my computer, counting down the minutes until it's time to head to church. it's just one of those Sundays where you're so grateful it's Sunday so you can go to church and get into a good mindset for the upcoming week. this last week has been very stressful. from talking to my counselor about the next steps I have to take to become a teacher, to studying for 2 finals that are coming up tomorrow (I need all the prayers I can get), there was just so much going on in my head. my whole plan for today was to study study study until it was time for church, but I definitely hit a roadblock. I just needed a break. I've been reading chapter after chapter and taking practice questions and making flashcards... my head was about to explode. so the first hour or two after waking up were spent studying, but the rest of the day was spent watching a movie, spending a while on pinterest, making banana bread, and well, this. I plan on studying for a bit once I get back from church, and waking up early to study tomorrow morning, but the rest of the time until church i'm just going to rest. my head and my heart need it. I feel as though I've been whipped around from one path to another, from one feeling to another, I just need peace. so please, let's hope I find it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment