Tuesday, April 8, 2014

forever a wanderlust-er

for those of you who know me, know that i can't keep off that darn website called pinterest. it's become a habit - and not necessarily a bad one at that. i use it for inspiration and i use it mainly when I'm bored. it's a fun (and i think productive) use of my time and i just love whenever i have a good 10 minutes to scroll through pictures of people, quotes, food ideas, craft ideas, and so much more.

one of my favorite albums of pictures I've "collected" from pinterest is my travel album. being that I've already traveled to 8 countries in Europe, my need for adventure and culture and people gets stronger and stronger everyday. i swear, one day I'm just gonna take off on a random adventure somewhere because there are just so many wonderful places i have yet to explore.

here are just a few places i have yet to check off my list :)


Procida Island, Italy


Natural Rock, Turkey


AndalucĂ­a, Spain
 
 
Pulpit Rock, Norway
 
 
India
 
 
now, like i said, these are really just a few places on my bucket list. (you'd be amazed to see how long it is) but for now, these are just a few that are up near the top!
 
and the list keeps growing :)
 




1 comment: