Saturday, May 10, 2014

no time in between

i'm sorry my blogsters! i know everyone's been dying to read another one of my faaaaaaabulous blog posts, but these past couple weeks have been a little hectic! with the last month of school upon us it's made everything a bit stressful. when i'm not studying or doing homework or writing papers, i'm doing everything i can to have a little bit of fun, and there has really been no time in between. i barely have any time to finish watching season 2 of house of cards!!!! so now you know i'm being totally serious about the no time thing, because trust me, if i could make time for house of cards, i would!

so here's a recap since my last blog post of all the fun things that happen during my study breaks


drinking some orange juice in color coordinated outfits with morgan to kick off spring/summer

eating watermelon poolside





making homemade cauliflower pizza crust pizzas with grandma and jeff (the recipe is on youtube - search "food wishes cauliflower pizza crust) delicious!

a fun day in the sun (watermelon and big floppy sun hats included)
 our new pal johnny

 too much fun

 Roberto Kelly from the Giants threw me this ball :)

 awesome seats and even awesomer shoes

 foam fingers are fun (bet ya can't say that 5 times fast)



so much fun was had these past few weeks! and it was all just what I needed to get my mind off of finals. but now they're sneaking up on me and I really need to put my nose in a book! so if you don't hear from me in the next 2 weeks you know why!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment