Thursday, September 4, 2014

too much fun

I truly apologize for the lack of posts. I really need a slap on the wrist. I not only like to keep my blog updated to satisfy my many fans (mom. grandma. hi!) but also as a way to keep a journal of all my adventures! something I will, and have, enjoyed looking back on and relishing in the fun moments of my life! so hopefully the new blogger app I just downloaded to my phone proves worthy enough to use more regularly and then I'll be able to keep you all up to date with my shenanigans. 

these past weeks have come and gone as if it were only a day passing. now that school has begun my days fill up so fast and I rarely have any time to sit and do nothing - which is actually great because I love being busy, but then time slips away and I forgot to do the tiniest things... like keep up with my blog! so here are some pictures from the last couple of awesome weeks to get you up to date with my life :)

the other weekend Grandma, Jeff, and I managed to make it to the last concert in the park which was so much fun! 80s music, people dancing, and subway seem to be a great combination. 

Sydney and I "camped out" at a Shakespeare in the park in LA where we saw twelfth night. super cool and so much fun spending time with her.

and last but not least, today I decided to take up painting. I think this is definitely going to become one of my favorite pastimes! (an expensive pastime to say the least, but definitely a fun one)


well folks, that all leaves you where I am right now! just finished painting some things for my grandparents for grandparents day this Sunday (this is your reminder guys, don't forget!) and now I'm gonna go get ready to hang out with my friend Morgan. maybe get something yummy to eat for dinner? we'll see! 

until next time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment